- European Champion Gold medalist 2016
- World Bronze medalist 2017
- European Silver medalist 2018
- Brazilian jiu-jitsu Purple belt
- Cage Warriors Amateur Champion 2019
- Head coach Women’s England MMA Team
- Accomplished MMA and BJJ Competitor
European Gold medalist Joanne Doyle is a professional MMA athlete who has competed in the US, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. She is passionate about women’s self-defense and empowerment.
Joanne recently made her professional MMA debut. Previously, competing extensively at an amateur level winning a Gold, Silver, and Bronze medal at the World and European Championships.
Joanne is a regional amateur MMA Champion in the UK and is also Head Coach of the England Women’s amateur MMA team.
Joanne began her own combat sports and fitness journey in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ). She also competes in BJJ, in both Gi and No Gi, and has won multiple medals at various regional competitions.
She is proud to have established a female-only MMA programme at her previous gym which successfully introduced many women to the sport but she is equally committed to helping everyone develop fitness, skill and build confidence through combat sports.